Cientific Cardiology Research Journal is an independent, International open access, scientific, peer-reviewed journals that focus on the practical, clinical approach of cardiology and Health care. This Journal provides a priceless information source for academics, researchers, scientists, professors and directors.
The Cardiology Research Journal is rapidly accessible and simple access to worldwide through web for the advancement in this field of Cardiology and Health care.
Accepted articles or manuscripts are provided with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) and Indexed from Scopus, Index Copernicus, Sherpa Romeo, Open J Gate, Crossref, Google Scholar, ProQuest, EBSCO, and Gayle.Submit Article
Aim & Scope
Cientific Cardiology Research Journal aims at rapid publication of high-quality manuscripts in Cardiology and Health Care research while maintaining rigorous peer-review process, evidence-based original research, reports, editorials, perspectives and commentaries covering all the topics related to cardiology and Health care.
The Cardiology Research Journal encourages submission of papers related to Cardiology. The topics include Heart disease, Congestive Heart Failure, pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment, cardiomyopathy, valvular Heart Disease, vascular disease, Cardiovascular Biology, Molecular Biology, Paediatric Cardiology, Hypertension, Arrhythmia, Congenital Heart Disease, Preventive Cardiology, New Diagnostic Techniques, clinical reviews and updates, Cardiovascular Imaging and Experimental Models of Cardiovascular disease.
Why Cientific Group?
• Open Access an affordable.
• opportunity to publish novel studies and review articles.
• Publish high quality Open Access journals after thorough review.
• Propagate renowned scientific knowledge of broad spectrum.
• User friendly platform of knowledge sharing.
• To strive for their research enhancement and distinguished place in the world of scientific publishing.
• Provide unrestricted right to all the users to read, download, copy, search, or link to the full text of articles.